Monday, May 9, 2011

New to the Blended and Step Family Resource Center- Logan Campbell!

Hello, I'm Logan Campbell and I am so excited to come aboard the Blended and Step Family Resource Center!

I am a licensed professional counselor and high school counselor in Charlotte, NC.  I have had extensive experience working with children, teenagers and adults living in blended families and have also had personal experience as a child  living in a blended family.  I can definitely relate to the challenges- and benefits J of blended families and am passionate about empowering families to create stable and successful lives together.  

I truly look forward to hearing from you and sharing ideas on the issues you face and the successes you have made! I am available for telephone coaching and also in-person coaching in Charlotte, NC.

Thanks for welcoming me to the team! 
Logan Campbell, LPC

No comments:

Post a Comment