Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blended Family Advice has a new Blog

Blended Family Advice now has a blog! How exciting! This will be a great opportunity to share information, ideas, and also hear your thoughts on the day-to-day struggles of a blended family.

What is a blended family? Well, Wikipedia states that: " A blended (or complex) family denotes a stepfamily in which both new mates have one or more living kids from prior partners."

That's us! We married, had kids and then divorced or were widowed. Now we have found a new partner and are working to "blend" these two families together?

Is it easy? Heck no! It takes a lot of time, effort and patience to blend two famlies. That's one of the reasons we started this blog- to talk about blended families and help you with your family in becoming a strong, lasting unit.

Let me hear your difficult questions and concerns, and I'll do my best to answer them in this blog.

Until next time,
Shirley Cress Dudley

1 comment:

  1. I would like to post a request for advise through this blog but can't figure out how to get my post on here. I can respond to a post that someone else had placed on here but I can't find a way to put my own on here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a blended family and found your website by simply googling it and am so happy I did. You have provide a wealth of information and real life answers and I look foward to reading more. Warm regards, Melissa

    ReplyDelete